Friday, April 8, 2011

the first post is always the hardest!

i used to be a prolific blogger back then, never running out of stuff to write about. i couldn't make myself stick to one blog, not that i didn't want to, but, oh well, maybe i did want to. the thing is, i'm not very good in this html thing, whatever that may be. i usually find myself trying a new template, which more often than not ruins the whole blog, and so i would end up creating a whole page altogether. 

i even came to a point when i actually bought my own domain name - which i screwed big time. $10 lost for a webpage i locked in 10 minutes! and my mom always wondered where my money goes.

basically i haven't got anything to write about. not yet, anyway. i need to start visiting the blogosphere and hopefully get an exclamation point on the middle of that little bulb on the top of my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment