Saturday, April 9, 2011

run, run away

i am supposed to have my vacation this month. with work constraints, i need to reschedule for another month.

at first i got so frustrated. i'll be missing my son's birthday.

and then, i just got relieved.

i'm relieved that i won't be able to make it home.

i have spoken to my mom who has observed my son for a few weeks when she was there.

he is only 4 years old. he didn't deserve to get such negative comments.

my mom knew that she was breaking my heart when she spoke to me. but she also knew that she needed to tell me. she knew i need to know everything about my son, specially when i am not there for him.

i wanted to cry. i wanted to go back home on that instant.

but i didn't show any emotions. i just shrugged the whole thing off.

now i don't even know if i want to go back.

i just want to stay inside the four corners of my room and sulk it all out.

a lot of things need to be done and i can't do anything.

i don't have the strength of a mother.

maybe i am not even a mother at all, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment